The successful candidate will report to the Product Engineering Manager and manage New Product Development and Introduction projects ensuring cost and deadline targets are met.
The Manufacturing Engineer's duties will include:
* Project Manage NPI projects
* Produce plans, hold regular team meetings, set tasks and follow up dates etc
* Review drawings and specifications, production routes
* Produce cost estimates and quotations
* Convert drawings to Forging, Casting, or Machining process drawings
* Identify opportunities for cost savings and production improvements
* Technical support for manufacturing, quality and sales departments
We are very keen to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience:
* Qualified in an Engineering discipline
* Experience of working in a metals forging, casting or machining environment
* Track record of developing and introducing new products to exacting standards
* Strong project management skills
* CAD skills - Ability to produce and check engineering drawings (Solidworks ideal)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading and innovative team.
To apply for this position please send your application or call to speak with James East.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in South Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website at www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com for more information on:
- Engineering Jobs or Engineering Recruitment
- Manufacturing Jobs or Manufacturing Recruitment
- New Product Introduction
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job