My client, a Midlands based Aerospace manufacturer, are looking to increase their engineering department with an experienced Manufacturing Engineer. The business is privately owned and trades globally across various industry sectors. Specialising in several engineering solutions the business utilise complex machining, supply chain management and specialist finishes to ensure all orders are to customers requirements.
Main responsibilities of the successful Manufacturing Engineer
- Develop the manufacturing processes for a range of precision components across various industry sectors
- Manage all NPI projects to deliver components on time and within budget requirements, hold regular project meetings and deliver successful ideas through to finish
- Generate programs for a range of machining centres, this would include 4 & 5 axis machining centres
- Produce accurate stage drawings for manufacturing operations
- Have experience using a range of CADCam systems. It is essential this includes Solidworks.
You the successful Manufacturing Engineer will have experience working with a range of CNC machines and fully conversant with modern manufacturing techniques. You will have a dynamic and enthusiastic working presence and have strong project management skills. Having experience of APQP, PFMEA's with a proven track record of NPI would be desirable.
The successful Manufacturing Engineer will receive a salary of £45,000 to £50,000 plus benefits.
Gleeson Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruiter of leadership roles and technical specialists on both a permanent and temporary basis, into a number of industries including automotive, aerospace, general manufacturing and FMCG. Please visit our website www.gleeson-rg.com for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.