Manufacturing Engineer required for a large precision component manufacturing (aerospace, power generation) company based near Leeds, West Yorkshire, part of a global engineering manufacturing group, offering excellent prospects.
The Manufacturing Engineer will support manufacturing within the facility and implement cost saving ideas and promote continuous improvement.
- HNC in Mechanical Engineering or higher
- 2 Years Minimum work experience
- Full Driving Licence
- Good Communicator
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Planning and running of multiple projects.
- Plan and manage projects, setting all deadlines and milestones as well as tracking project progression.
- Analyse current manufacturing methods and identify areas that could benefit from new technology.
- Engaging and Managing of Sub-contractors.
- Writing of Technical Specifications.
- Implement cost saving ideas giving data driven presentations on results.
- Produce Basic CAD Drawings.
- Write justifications for capital required in any projects.
- Source suppliers and key partners to ensure the appropriate resources for a project.
- Maintain Health and Safety Awareness.
- Talk to engineers and operators on the shop floor to identify areas for improvement.
This is an excellent opportunity to become a pivotal member of the Engineering Team and help develop manufacturing processes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job