Position: Manufacturing Engineer
Salary: £Very Attractive Salary (Call for Details) + Excellent Benefits / Prospects
If there’s something stopping you from achieving all you’re capable of, you’ll relish a role with a company that will positively encourage you to be pro-active - a real opportunity to release your true potential.
The Company: Our Client is a subsidiary of a leading manufacturing and research company that designs and manufactures tools and systems for industry and research.
Due to sustained continued expansion they now require a Manufacturing Engineer to:
- Review and measure current manufacturing processes, identify waste, opportunities for improvement and agree improvement targets.
- Agree plans and targets with Manufacturing Team Leaders.
- Promote a Continuous Improvement culture through training and coaching of cross functional teams on process improvement techniques.
- Champion shop floor six sigma programs and initiatives.
- Determine special purpose and standard tooling requirements.
The Person: Candidates suitable for consideration should be able to provide evidence of the following:
- A degree/HND in Manufacturing/Production/Industrial engineering or relevant equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing tools and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to utilise structured problem-solving methodologies.
- Working knowledge of design processes (DFx), new product introduction and product lifecycle management.
- Some knowledge of analogue electronics, X-ray detection, vacuum systems, cryogenics would be an advantage.
You will be self motivated, have excellent communication skills both written and oral, be computer literate, and able to work as part of a team.
The successful candidate will enjoy a good basic salary (Call for Details) plus excellent prospects and an employment package that you would expect from a company that values its employees.
Do you have the courage to take on this challenge?
- Continuous Improvement
- Lean Manufacturing
- Tool Selection
- Manufacturing Engineering