We are currently recruiting for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to work for an international company within the Engineering / Manufacturing sector. This is a very busy role where you will be leading the execution and deployment of a defined manufacturing and quality procedures. This is a very fast paced environment that requires the ability to prioritise and multi-task. You will need to be confident challenging and influencing others and have excellent communication and organisational skills. This role is working for a fantastic company with a great working environment.
This is a busy and pressurised role where you will be required to work to tight deadlines. Duties will include:
- Acting as a liaison between Manufacturing, other areas of the business and also Customers and Suppliers
- Develop and maintain robust and cost effective manufacturing processes, consistent with Lean methodologies
- Solve technical product, process and business problems utilising such structured approaches as 8D and Six Sigma
- Measure, monitor and analyse productivity metrics and lead teams to continuously improve performance
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for this role you would ideally be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a Mechanical / industrial Engineering discipline. You must have a strong manufacturing background where you can show good examples of developing manufacturing processes, leading change and continuous improvement. You would ideally come from an Automotive, Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering background and have knowledge of relevant quality standards. Knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean, and 8D will also be required.
This company offer a fantastic working environment and a great employee package, including pension and free parking.
As we anticipate a high volume of applications for this role we will call the people we are able to shortlist within 3 days of application. If you do not hear within 3 days please assume you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Manufacturing Environment
- Mechanical Engineering
- Test Equipment