Monday to Friday
Up to 38k + Pension
My Client, a Continuous process manufacturing organisation based in Wigan are seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join their successful team and improve site processes.
The main purposes of the Manufacturing Engineer are,
- Work with the Design and Development and Quality departments to carry out FMEA and implement robust solutions to manufacturing problems
- Identify any potential upgrades to the production area, including manufacturing equipment, that will improve process quality, efficiency and reduction of waste.
- Fully understand the capability of the manufacturing equipment, and working with maintenance to ensure it is in optimum operating condition at all times, and also user friendly and above all safe.
- Develop, monitor and audit shop floor documentation, e.g. process instructions and standard operating procedures to meet various ISO accreditations.
- Manage the specification, installation and commissioning of new plant and manufacturing equipment.
- Degree educated although HNC or HND could be considered.
- Solid manufacturing background.
- You will have a proven track record in implementing positive change through Lean Manufacturing or continuous improvement techniques.
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and reputable manufacturing company. To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Joshua Thornton.