Our client, based near Grantham in Lincolnshire is a privately owned 1st and 2nd tier automotive supplier with a global customer base.
Currently expanding and with a full order book the business now requires either an experienced Manufacturing / Assembly Engineer OR a bright trainee to work with customer requirements and transpose into lean efficient engineering and manufacturing processes.
The main responsibilities of the role will be -
- Equipment specification, installation and commissioning
- Tooling specification, design and development
- Advise and co-ordinate manufacturing methods for tooling / equipment / in-process testing requirements for new and existing projects
- Recommend process changes
- Develop and implement improvements
- Maintain cost schedules and budgets
Candidates will be trained mechanical engineers experienced within automotive / aerospace or engineering be conversant with modern manufacturing processes, hours are normal days but shift work may be required from time to time.
We are also interested in graduate engineers looking for their first move and keen to be trained up in Production Engineering - if in doubt please apply !!
In return for your commitment the company offers a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply please send your CV details to Gary Simpson
- Manufacturing Processes
- Production Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering