up to £32,000 + attractive pension + private healthcare
Are you an experienced Manufacturing Engineer? Are you looking for a role with a growing, international industry leader with a number of exciting projects in the pipeline? Do you want to be a very important part of the whole manufacturing process?
If so, I'd like to hear from you.
I am currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer to join a well established company with an excellent reputation in Port Talbot.
- Are mechanically minded with experience of MRP / ERP systems and the ability to read engineering drawings
- Are an excellent communicator with the ability to generate accurate Routes & Bill of Materials
- Have the ability to work with the site Engineering team on continuous improvement activities
- Can estimate manufacturing costs for the Sales team and customer enquiries
- Have experience of working to ISO quality management standards
Then please apply
A well as a very competetive salary with an excellent pension and private healthcare, this is a role that comes with excellent potential growth and development. This is a responsible role for an industry leading company and you will play a very important part in the whole production process.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to today.
- MRP / ERP