The Manufacturing Engineer will oversee the introduction of new products and machinery, ensuring seamless transition from prototype to manufacture.
The Manufacturing Engineer's duties will include:
- Work with Design & Manufacturing teams to plan NPI projects
- Develop new manufacturing processes & documentation to improve NPI efficiency
- Set cost targets for new product introduction and ensure they are met
- Develop Capex proposals and lead project delivery through to completion
- Support the development of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing
We would be keen to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience:
- HND or above in an Engineering discipline
- Track record of successfully introducing new products into a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of risk management including DFMEA, PFMEA, Control Plans, SOPs etc.
- Experience of working to standards such as TS16949 and APQP
- Strong project management skills
- Proven ability to review & improve manufacturing processes
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading and innovative team.
To apply for this position please send your application or call for all enquiries.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in South Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website at www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com for more information on:
- Engineering Jobs or Engineering Recruitment
- Manufacturing Jobs or Manufacturing Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job