Manufacturing Engineer ( mechanically minded )
£26,000 - £32,000 + attractive pension + private healthcare
Do you have experience of MRP / ERP Systems along with with planning and scheduling skills? Are you able to evaluate manufacturing processes? Does the thought of working for a growing, well established international manufacturer who can offer an excellent career plan excite you?
If so, I'd like to hear from you.
I am currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer to join a market leading manufacturer in West Glamorgan. This is a fabulous opportunity if you are looking for a very interesting, varied and at the same time very responsible role where you will play a vital part in the whole manufacturing process.
- Are mechanically minded with the ability to read off CAD drawings
- Can generate accurate Routes and Bill of Materials
- Have excellent communication skills and experience of using MRP / ERP Systems
- Have the ability to be able to work closely with the Engineering team on continuous improvement activities
- Are experienced in being able to provide assistance in planning work schedules, calculating capacity and stock management
- Can analyse variation in planned versus actual times
I'd like to hear from you.
As well as a competitive salary with excellent employee benefits such as private health care and and a very attractive pension package, this is an ideal role if you are looking for responsibility and the chance to be a very important part of a leading manufacturer.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to today.
Manufacturing Engineer Job Duties: Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
- MRP / ERP