Salary £30,000 - £35,000
Hours Mon – Fri 08:00 – 16:30
You will be an experienced Manufacturing Engineer or Production Engineer with a minimum of 3 years within a similar role. You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes.
- HND/ Degree in Mechanical / Production / Manufacturing Engineering
- Experience within an assembly environment
- Strong understanding of Lean Manufacturing Techniques such as SMED, VSM, Poke Yoke, Kaisen etc.
- Experience of creating S.O.P's, Process Flow Charts, FMEA's and control plans etc.
- Good working knowledge of pneumatics & control systems
- Understanding of Quality Systems and techniques
- PC literate, including ideally AutoCAD and/or Solid works or equivalent.
- Ability to demonstrate sound Production Engineering techniques.
- A positive "can do" attitude to work, and the ability to get the job done.
- To drive and control NPI projects, including set up of production lines and new processes, documentation and training.
- Drive Continuous Improvement activities on existing and new processes and products, through the use of Lean Manufacturing Techniques, and new technology introduction
- To drive & control CAPEX projects, from concept to installation, commissioning and production hand-over.
- Development of SOPs and training of operators
Our client is an industry leading manufacturer of high precision goods. Due to high growth they are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their expanding team based in their brand new manufacturing facility.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on LinkedIn.