The Yolk Engineering & Technical team are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturing business based in the South West area. This business consistently invest in their facilities and people, giving you every opportunity to progress and develop in your career. As a Manufacturing Engineer you will play a crucial role in the business ensuring production is on track.
In the role of Manufacturing Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Operating Machinery and plant equipment maintaining optimum line performance
- Ensuring product Quality checks are done and to the highest level
- Providing support to all aspects of quality
- Identify and repair root causes of any faults
- Using Maintenance database to update and improve tasks
The successful candidate will have specific experience which include:
- Time served Mechanical apprenticeship or qualified to a degree level in a similar discipline
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic experience
- Experience of Food or FMCG manufacturing would be to your advantage
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rob Williams.