The Yolk Engineering & Technical team are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturing business based in the South West area. This business consistently invest in their facilities and people, giving you every opportunity to progress and develop in your career. As a Manufacturing Engineer you will play a crucial role in the business ensuring production is on track.
In the role of Manufacturing Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Operating Machinery and plant equipment maintaining optimum line performance
- Ensuring product Quality checks are done and to the highest level
- Providing support to all aspects of quality
- Identify and repair root causes of any faults
- Using Maintenance database to update and improve tasks
The successful candidate will have specific experience which include:
- Time served Mechanical apprenticeship or qualified to a degree level in a similar discipline
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic experience
- Experience of Food or FMCG manufacturing would be to your advantage
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rob Williams.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job