This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
This well-established company is currently seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join their expanding team based in Merseyside on a permanent full-time contract.
As a Manufacturing Engineer your main duties will including:
- Planning and coordinating various processes and assist with improving methods.
- Liaising with the planning and design team to ensure any issues are corrected and the correct tooling is in place to ensure efficient production.
- Ensuring budgets remain in line with the projects by accurately calculating production labour, materials costs etc.
- Liaise with customers to determine product specifications and arranging the purchasing of parts and materials.
- Reviewing production schedules consistently to ensure customer orders are achieved.
- Coordinating and maintaining repairs schedules to ensure production is maintained.
To be a successful Manufacturing Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous solid working history within a similar role.
- Educated to a degree level within a relevant discipline.
- To have machine knowledge on Laser, Pressbrake or Fabrication.
- To have excellent organizational and planning skills.
- The ability to communicate efficiently with customers, suppliers and management.
- Good knowledge with CAD/CAM software packages.
In return, a Manufacturing Engineering will receive £30,000 - £35,000 Per Annum.
To apply for this role, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job