Job: Manufacturing Engineer
Salary: £30-40k + benefits
A unique opportunity has arisen for a talented Manufacturing Engineer to join an innovative company based near Abingdon.
My client is a market-leader in their field, producing high-technology products to key international customers, and they require a hands-on Manufacturing Engineer who can help shape the company's future as they look to expand over the next 5 years.
As the Manufacturing Engineer, you will enjoy setting up and developing complex manufacturing processes and revel in problem-solving situations. This is an exciting role for a technically-gifted Engineer who is eager to work on exciting products and projects.
The Manufacturing Engineer will:
- Build and test complex sub-assemblies and assemble the tools to the necessary standard using build documents
- Identify and report problems with manufacturing and work with the engineering team to find solutions
- Assist the manufacturing team in maintaining and improving processes and manufacturing quality.
You will ideally have the following skills / experience:
- Educated to Degree / HND level in engineering / scientific discipline
- Experience of building and testing complex high technology products.
- Experience of working with engineering development and release into a product (ie Product Life Cycle)
- Over 5 years practical experience in a manufacturing technician role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in written and oral technical English
- Experience in the manufacturing in the Semiconductor field would be a major advantage.
- Experience of building and testing any or all of; optical systems including lasers and fibres, electronics, electro-mechanics would be an advantage
If you are interested in this opportunity please reply with an updated CV as soon as possible.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job