Provide technical support to the manufacturing operation and to project lead in new technology introduction, in key areas such as manufacturing development, process validation and day to day manufacturing activities. Provide influence in key areas such as manufacturing development for Quality, design for automation and readiness for high volume manufacture. An electronics background is desired.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Participate with other members of the engineering group, internal and external, in product design for automation to prepare for high volume manufacture to highest quality standard at low cost
• Provide technical support to process and equipment development including troubleshooting process materials and equipment related problems.
• Participate with other members of the engineering group in the installation and transfer of new technologies. Establish the most effective, reliable and cost-effective processing methods for manufacturing operations.
• Root cause analysis of manufacturing/process related failures and managing introduction of countermeasures
• Process development and improvement of existing and new processes
• Ensure that all manufacturing work steps are accurately reflected in the appropriate documentation.
• Assist in training of manufacturing personnel on introduction of new equipment and processes.
• Be actively involved in the validation of new processes and products from all aspects, (i.e creation and execution of PFMEA’s, manufacturing plans, PVMP’s, product specification, validation protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ, PPQ), test methods, cleaning methods, manufacturing software, DOE’s, engineering studies, etc
• Provide technical leadership for operations personnel involved in manufacturing/process engineering and development activities.
• Present where appropriate, technical data to internal / external audit and inspection groups as required.
• Undertake any other specific tasks as required by the Director, Manufacturing
• Ensure own compliance with health and safety regulations
To apply please call or apply using the links provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job