Manufacturing Electrical Control Technician/Engineer
Commutable from Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Kidderminster, West Bromwich and Tamworth
Up to £40,000 plus excellent benefits
An excellent opportunity to join a growing manufacturer who are seeking an Electrical Control Engineer to be a site technical expert on all matters relating to electrical standards and control systems, providing advice and guidance as well as hands on technical assistance as required.
- To provide expert electrical assistance in the fault diagnosis and breakdown repairs of plant, wrapping machines and site services as requested.
- To continually upgrade and maintain the sites PLC systems and documentation.
- Project work including installation, modification, upgrade, commissioning and development as directed.
- To co-ordinate the sites electrical Authorisation and Competency certificates to all engineering personnel.
- To up skill the electrical skill set for all engineering personnel and develop the requirements as appropriate.
- To carry out regular audits of the engineering team and site to ensure the appropriate electrical standards, specifications and ECOPS are complied with.
- To administer and ensure compliance with the sites Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) system.
- The preparation, administration and upkeep of electrical schematics and drawings of plant, equipment and distribution systems.
- To have a detailed knowledge of plant electrical systems, site electrical supply and distribution systems.
The ideal candidate will have detailed knowledge of general electrical legislation, regulations, statutory procedures and practical applications. An electrical qualification is required together with practical experience gained in a manufacturing electrical engineering function.
MVP has been placing Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchasing and Distribution professionals for over 30 years. For more information on MVP, or to view our current portfolio of vacancies, please visit our website. Please note that it is our policy to add the details of all applicants to our database.
MVP acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Please note that by applying for this position you consent to MVP processing and storing your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work finding services. We process your personal data in accordance with data protection laws, which require us to give you a Privacy Statement to explain how we manage your personal data. Our full Privacy Statement is available to view on the MVP website, or it can be provided upon request.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'