Tropic Skincare, co-owned by Susie Ma and Lord Alan Sugar, is a multi-award-winning beauty brand leading the way in natural, cruelty-free and vegan friendly skincare, cosmetics and hair care. We have been recognised by The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 as the fastest growing beauty company in the UK and the London Stock Exchange in their shortlist of 1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain. It is our mission to help create a healthier, greener, more empowered world; our route to market is through our family of 10,000 Tropic Ambassadors for whom we’ve provided the products, business tools and confidence to start their own natural beauty business. Tropic HQ is made up of a fast growing, vibrant team; we offer plenty of career development opportunities within a company culture that is passionate, supportive and positive.
We are currently looking for a diligent and efficient Compounder for our Beauty kitchen section within our manufacturing department.
Your job responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for weighing, measuring, and loading ingredients and check mixture for specified consistency
- Cleaning the mixing machine or compounding equipment
- Monitor compounding equipment and perform troubleshooting, while following policies and procedures regarding equipment, components, and finished goods
- Accurately document downtime log sheets, batch records and reconciliation forms
- Maintain specification requirements, adjust equipment to meet specifications, and perform frequent quality inspections and document the inspections
- Report decisions, problems, and questions to Group Leader and/or Team Leader in a timely manner
- Comply with Tropic Skincare’s policies, procedures, quality standards, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), as well as safety and environmental regulations
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 1 years compounding manufacturing operations or related experience
- Experience in a regulatory environment is preferred
- Experience with skin care, emulsions, chemicals, and/or preservatives manufacturing is preferred
- Full time role: 10-hour shifts Monday to Friday.
- Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Therapia Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away.
- Salary £20k-£25k depending on experience.
- Position is available immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"