A sizeable and well-established organisation offering excellent working conditions and good benefit options.
You will manage and coordinate assembly activities from subassembly through to post production inspection and then hand-over to the despatch team, ensuring that machine assembly takes place in the most economic fashion to meet production plans.
Other Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing employees via the team leaders, setting KPI’s and ensuring they are achieved.
- Working within budgets, managing overtime and ensuring absence is dealt with effectively.
- Reporting directly to the Production Manager, working within agreed KPI’s.
- Assist the Production Manager in identifying and eliminating waste.
- Working with the Health and Safety Manager and HR Manager to ensure legislation and company policies are adhered to.
- Assist the Production Manager in project work, future planning and expenditure assessments.
You must be an experienced Manufacturing Supervisor, Assembly Supervisor, Production Supervisor or Fabrication Supervisor, who is dynamic, determined and most importantly have a passion for what you do.
You must have knowledge of cost / budgetary control, well developed supervisory / people management skills, and experience with lean production techniques. You should have change and project management experience, be effective at working within agreed KPI’s and be able to run a streamlined and efficient production plan whilst maintaining the quality of the product.
This is a permanent position and the salary is circa £35,000 (depending on qualifications & experience) p.a. plus excellent holidays and benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'