Chiller Service Engineer required for our client a Global HVAC manufacturer who specialise in Chiller and Ventilation systems. They currently require a Chiller Service Engineer to work within the M25, the Engineer should be based within the Home Counties and but must be willing to commute into London.
The Chiller Service Engineer will be joining the South East/London service team, and will be expected to travel to commercial sites such as offices, hospitals and leisure centres. The Chiller Service Engineer will be tasked with the service, maintenance, fault finding, repair, breakdowns and commissioning of the manufacturers chiller systems. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chiller Engineer who wants to work for a leading HVAC Manufacturer.
There is a large amount of in-house training available with this role on the clients specific Chiller / Controls systems. The Chiller Engineer will need to hold their F-Gas 2079 Cat 1 Certificate and have at least 5 years post qualification experience working on Chillers, specific manufacturer training is advantageous but not essential as well as experience within Chiller Rental Installations.
Chiller Service Engineer Position Overview
- Working within the M25 carrying out service, maintenance, fault finding, breakdowns, repair and commissioning of the Manufacturers Chillers within commercial sites such as offices, hospitals and leisure centres.
Chiller Service Engineer Position Requirements
- NVQ / City and Guilds level 2 or 3 in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- F-Gas 2079 Cat-1
- Over 5 years' post qualification experience in the service and maintenance of Chillers.
- Based within London or the Home Counties.
- Must be willing to commute into London.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Any Specific Manufacturer training / qualification highly advantageous
- Knowledge and experience with Chiller rental installations highly advantageous
Chiller Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary up to £40K+ DOE - OTE £50K - £60K+
- Company Van
- Travel Pay After ½ hour
- Call out 1 in 10
- Company Pension
- 32 Days Holiday Including Bank Holidays
- Plenty of Overtime
- Specific Manufacturer Training
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy