We are currently sourcing for candidates to fill a requirement with one of our clients, a leading nationwide regulatory association, for the role of a Manual Tester. This role would be ideal for a strong manual tester with commercial experience, who is looking to carve a future for themselves in Software Development. The role is a pivotal position within an intimate software development team, where collaboration, teamwork and quality work make for the basis of the company's development push. As a nationwide regulatory commission and specialist organisation, the company benefits from an endurance and stability that has persisted throughout the pandemic. In return for offering your services, the company can offer a competitive salary, a welcoming environment, and the opportunity to work alongside of and learn from experienced developers and IT professionals. Please find further details below, and we look forward to hearing from you!
- Perform skilled QA work on project artefacts to allow for improvements in the development process.
- Conduct analysis, design and execution of functional and non-functional software testing.
- Understand testing requirements in order to determine coverage for new functionality and regression tests.
- Attend all sprint events, including contribution to refining, planning and reviewing the development cycle.
- Identify, log, and track defects, as well as supplying sufficient information to result in its resolution.
- Excellent knowledge of manual software testing procedures and best practices.
- Experience within an Agile software development environment.
- Experience with API testing tools such as Postman.
- Experience with SQL
- Previous experience with Azure DevOps, as a tool for test management.
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.
- Testing Postman SQL Azure
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'