We're looking for a functional tester for a rapidly growing healthcare software company that is now used by 80% of the leading healthcare providers in the UK.
In the last 12 months, the company has experienced significant demand for it’s software in the United States and as such, is expanding rapidly.
It's a great environment with a culture that encourages hard work and fun rather than long hours and they have a genuine goal to improve people's lives through improved healthcare.
The role will be working in an experienced and growing web-based team and will deliver value through delivering quality features to clients.
- Play an active role in the Agile planning process and define Test Cases from written requirements and User Stories.
- Execution of manual integration/system tests on the front end web application and API layer.
- Back end database validation using MySQL.
- Identify, characterise and report software defects found to the development team.
- Be part of a cross functional team, who collectively take responsibility for the deliverables and quality.
- Contribute to the continued improvement of the QA test strategy and process.
- Assisting with Test Planning.
- Must be degree educated, having achieved a 2:1 or above in Computer Science (or other technical discipline).
- Previous experience testing web applications and API’s via postman or equivalent.
- Experience in source control - GIT.
- Comfortable with Linux operating systems.
- Exposure to Jenkins.
- Understanding of testing methodologies and their application including UAT and System Testing.
- Strong analysis skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Real desire to progress your career with software testing, keen to learn and a team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
An excellent opportunity to be part of a first class technical team but also help a good cause.
- API development
- Functional Testing
- Manual Testing
- Software Testing Life Cycle