We are recruiting for an innovative and well-established Insurance company based in Hertfordshire who are looking for a Manual Test Engineer who is capable with the French Language, to join immediately to engage with new projects which are in development.
The successful applicant will have strong communication skills and specifically will be able to read and write in French to a , demonstrable experience as a Manual Test Engineer and will preferably be certified as a tester (ISTQB Advanced or equivalent). Insurance sector experience, like being certified, is also sought after but not essential.
Some of your key responsibilities include but aren’t limited to -
- Delivering testing targets in regards to time, budget and standard.
- Strictly following the testing criteria put forward by the business.
- Conduct test reviews.
- Carry out test execution.
- Communicate with senior members of your findings and make suggestions for improvement.
- Accurately identifying key business requirements and delivering on testing targets based on these requirements.
Some of the key skills that are required for this role are:
- French Language Proficiency of B1 minimum.
- Experience of working Agile environment.
- Knowledge of test/defect management tools for front-end web-testing.
- Automation tool experience such as Selenium would also be preferred.
- Full understanding of the creation and execution of test scripts
- Food understanding of the different drivers and needs of customers, distributors and partners.
- Understanding of test scheduling and working with business teams in implementing the execution for those schedules.
If you’re looking for a company which will support you, back your continued development through training, offer potential for real growth and progression to climb the ladder; then this could be ideal.
If you’re a Manual Test Engineer with strong organisational skills and with a keen eye for detail then I want to talk to you ASAP.
Please call me ASAP or apply below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'