Manual Test Analyst
Are you a passionate, up and coming Software Tester looking for a new challenge in your career. Possibly looking to work for an organisation that will invest in your development and put you through formal testing qualifications. If so, I have a great opportunity!
I’m looking to speak with self-motivated, dynamic testers that are looking to work in a fast paced environment. You’ll have previous experience working in a testing role, who is comfortable writing their own test scripts and take pride in contributing to the overall quality of software delivery.
- Takes responsibility software quality improvement
- Identify test scenarios for solutions produced by the team
- Write test plans and perform functional, standards and cross-browser compliance testing
- Identify and document all system defects
- Maintain an active knowledge of software testing tools, standards and processes
- Become an expert on the system from a user perspective
The ideal Candidate
- Previous experience testing applications
- Ability to define test cases from user stories
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to "think outside of the box"
- Professional, positive and results oriented approach with a passion to continue learning
- Focussed and enjoys working independently
If you would like to be considered for this role, apply below or get in contact with Richard Bailey for further details.
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job