Manual Test Analyst 12 month FTC - UAT, Regression Testing, SQL
Are you a Test Analyst looking for a challenging role that offers the opportunity to work on technology changes, upgrades and varied projects?
As a Manual Test Analyst with our Edinburgh based client your responsibilities will include:
- Performing, managing and executing software testing
- Providing technical advice in project meetings including estimating test efforts to assist with project scheduling, often working on multiple projects
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of test strategy
- Implementing procedures and standards to ensure quality is maintained
- Managing test releases and scheduling changes
- Communicating key changes with business stakeholders and the wider IT team
- Creating and maintaining documentation detailing test environments and activities
- Managing test resources to ensure project deadlines are achieved
- Conducting User acceptance and Regression testing activities
To be considered, candidates should have experience of the following:
- Strong working knowledge of SQL
- Data management technologies including UNIX, FTP, Windows and Citrix
- Previous experience working in a testing environment and confident using testing tools across different development platforms
- Mentoring and supporting colleagues including providing coaching and planning workloads
- Management of external suppliers
This is a 12 month fixed term contract which includes an excellent benefits package including 37 days holidays and the potential to earn bonus.
If this is of interest, please apply in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job