My market leading client is keen to speak with any Manual Software Testers! They are currently developing their testing team and keen for candidates who have flexible, motivated and proactive approach.
•Review and analyse requirement documents ensuring business and technical requirements are fully understood
•Produce test documentation (test plans and test scripts) to agreed standard
•Conduct quality testing on projects and issues to agreed processes and timescales
•Identify and carry out regression testing where appropriate
•Report defects accurately and manage through to successful resolution via Jira
•Report testing progress to Test Manager communicating effectively and escalating where appropriate
•Maintain and create product knowledge documentation for use within test team
•Assist with any functional queries that may arise from business users following releases
• 4 years software testing - including web/mobile testing
• 4 years preparing test documentation, test plans, test scripts, defect reports and progress updates.
• Experience of testing large scale global websites
• Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
• High attention to detail
• Experience of payments testing
• Experience of Security suite browser testing
• Experience of mobile testing
• Experience of working with automated testing tools
If you would be interested in discussing the role further, please send your current CV to Jas Gill using the links provided.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job