GBP22,000 - GBP26,000
We are working with a UK based designer, manufacturer, and distributor of Electro-Optical components & Systems, Brushless DC Motors, Precision Motors and Servo Controls for Industrial, Military and aerospace markets worldwide.
They are looking for a manual machinist, there is a lot of small batch work (50 off's) but varied operations, also tooling manufacture.
A flexible attitude is a must as the parts cover a wide range in both size and complexity.
The ideal candidate would have the following key disciplines
Skills and Experience:
· Must be a skilled centre lathe turner & miller
· Capable of reading engineering drawings
· Experienced in the use of Metric and Imperial measuring equipment
· Some CNC machining experience would be an advantage but not essential
· Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- centre lathe turner
- manual miller
- Manual machinist
- small batch work