Manual Lathes Engineer, Lincoln
- Permanent position
- Full time 37 hours per week (overtime as required)
- 3 Shift rotation
- Commencing salary (£18,564 - £21,449 per annum, excluding shift premium)
Applicants should be able to read Engineering drawings, use standard measuring equipment and have both an understanding and appropriate experience of general turning principles.
Tasks will include setting and operating manual lathes, ensuring parts are manufactured within the allotted time and conform to drawing.
- Setting / Operating manual centre lathes to perform basic machining operations
- Ensuring processed parts conform to drawing
- Ensuring parts are processed in the allowed time
- Ensuring all documentation is accurate
- Supporting the area in carrying out alternative tasks as required
- Supporting other team-members as required
- Achieving Production / Arrears / Quality / Efficiency targets as identified by Production Management
- Dependable, responsible contributor who's committed to excellence and success
- Good interpersonal skills, (team-worker)
- Prepared to follow procedures
- Eye for detail
- Target orientated
If you have expereience in Manual Lathes Engineer and feel this role is for you then apply now or call Stephanie at OSR Recruitment for more information.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job