Job Title: Manual Lathe Turner
Location Trafford Park
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working on center lathes (essential)
- Experience working on turret mills (desirable)
- Operate a Manual Lathe
- Fill out job paperwork accurately documenting actions taken.
- Meet production and quality targets set on a daily basis.
- Carry out quality checks on products and record the information accurately.
- Observe Safe Working Procedure, H&S instructions and additional training while operating machinery or working on processes.
- Check emergency stops as per instructions and fill out the relevant paperwork.
- Raise any performance or H&S issues immediately with the cell leader or supervisor.
- Make sure that machinery and production areas are kept clean
- Make suggestions on how to improve the processes in relation to production quality or manufacturing time.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job