Manhattan WMS IT Support Analyst - 100% home working - Up to £40,000
A successful, large-scale UK logistics company is urgently seeking a new Application Support Analyst with experience of supporting Manhattan Warehouse Management systems (WMS). You will be responsible for Manhattan Application Support down to an SQL and database level.
This role is 100% home working so you can be based anywhere in the UK.
As the successful candidate you must have:
- Extensive experience of supporting Manhattan Warehouse Management applications
- A technical background in SQL and database manipulation / troubleshooting
- Experience of Linux servers
- An excellent customer focus and communication skills
- A background in ITIL environments would be an advantage, but not essential
- A self starter mentality and the ability to work effectively from home
You will be rewarded with an excellent package that includes:
- Basic salary of circa £35,000 to £40,000 depending on skills and experience
- Home working / Flexible working
This is an urgent role where the hiring manager is looking to shortlist for interview immediately. Please send a copy of your CV to me ASAP to be considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'