NEW JOB! Mandarin speaking Translation Project Coordinator, £22000! Fantastic opportunity to join one of the worlds leading translation organisations as a Mandarin speaking Translation Project Coordinator and work on major client projects across the world.
Our client is one of the worlds most recognised and successful translation organisations, working with major companies across most industry sectors across the world.
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire / NW London area (20 minutes by direct train from central London)
To join their international translation department, they wish to recruit a Mandarin speaking Translation Project Coordinator. Your role as Mandarin speaking Translation Project Coordinator will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Co-ordinating and overseeing all stages of translation projects (receipt of request from client, price and delivery schedule quotation)
- Preparation of internal paperwork ( interpreting client’s instructions into a format understandable by all staff)
- Liaising with in-house translation staff, checking and production departments, to arrange translations and ensure that deadlines are met
- Invoicing instructions to Invoicing Department Day-to-day communication with clients
- Confirm order completion to clients and any and ad hoc duties required
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in Mandarin and English
- Be educated to university degree level in any subject (languages degree not essential)
- Ideally some previous administration experience
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise the workload
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Full, unrestricted right to live and work in the UK
SALARY & BENEFITS
£22,000. Excellent benefits include: 22 days annual leave (+ bank holidays), 3% contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, annual season ticket loans, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as a Mandarin speaking Translation Project Coordinator and to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information.
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'