Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf or (if your account was opened in China) ianwardpf
Job Title: Mandarin speaking Trade Finance Manager / Specialist - Corporate Banking
Skills: Good experience in Trade Finance, fluent Mandarin and English.
Salary: c£55k + benefits
Reporting To: Head of Corporate Banking
What You Will be Doing:
Your Main Duties:
- Develop Trade finance products covering import and export sides;
- Promote Trade finance products to local clients;
- Develop relationships with local and China related trade finance clients.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Market existing and potential clients products and service offered by the bank;
- Participate in bank-to-bank trade finance transactions;
- Develop and maintain Trade finance products covering import and export sides;
- Investigate and analyse the trade finance markets and the products;
- Provide training on trade finance products and policies to Corporate banking;
- Review and develop the credit risk related policies and procedures.
- Maintain a keen interest and awareness of market trends in the UK and international trade finance markets;
- Establish and maintain credit risk management controls, systems and procedures that meet the requirements of the Bank, the regulators and external auditors.
- Assist the head of Corporate Banking and head of China Desk in achieving departmental objectives and business administrative supports;
- Provide management information on a regular and as-and-when needed basis.
What you need to succeed:
- Educated to degree and/or appropriate professional qualification level;
- Strong knowledge of trade finance products in the areas of import and export trading;
- Good understanding of whole banking products.
- Excellent language skill in English (Chinese speaker preferred);
- Relevant products sales experience;
- Strong experience in trade finance sector;
- Sound and proven analytical, credit and risk skills;
- Proactive, self-motivated and well-organized; Good communication skills; Strong work ethic and team spirit;
- Compliance and Regulation conversant.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.