Mandarin Speaking Senior Social Media Editor
Job title: Mandarin Speaking Senior Social Media Editor
Language: English and Mandarin Chinese, simplified Chinese
Salary: Basic salary up to £25K
Location: South London, remote-working in the meantime
Contract type: Full-time, permanent
Sponsorship: No. You must be eligible to work in the UK without restrictions.
Our client, one of the most popular online platforms for all the information about lifestyle, traveling, entertainment in the UK. This is a newly created role. You will be reporting to the Editor-in-Chief and managing a small team.
- Supervise daily operations to ensure company requirements and standards are met;
- Assist in development of production schedule and ensure a timely delivery on agreed content and timeline;
- Determine topics and content;
- Assign and approve works to editors and staff writers;
- Manage posting schedules and content calendars;
- Assist in campaign planning and oversee execution;
- Provide performance feedback to senior management;
- Train and coach team members;
- Review and improve departmental procedures/processes to maximise team efficiency.
- Degree educated in marketing, communications, media, or relevant majors;
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in social media editing;
- Experience working with WeChat and Weibo is essential;
- Previous team management experience;
- Fluent spoken and written Chinese Mandarin (simplified Chinese) and English;
- Eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Should you be interested, please submit your application via the website together with your CV.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to provide feedback to every applicant. If your profile is suitable, one of our consultants will contact you directly.
ABL is a leading Recruitment Consultancy based in central London, predominantly focused on the recruitment of multilingual speakers across the UK and overseas.
Follow us on social media for the latest updates on Chinese speaking job market (job opportunities, trends and insights):
- WeChat: ABL Recruitment
- Weibo: https://3kuP4bu
- Linkedin: https://company/ablrecruitment/about/
- social media
- senior editor
- simplified chinese
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'