Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf or (if your account was opened in China) ianwardpf
Job Title: Mandarin speaking Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking
Skills: Good experience as a Relationship Manager, fluent Mandarin and English.
Salary: c£60k + benefits
Reporting To: Head of Corporate Banking
What You Will be Doing:
Responsible for management and development UK/European/ Chinese local client relationships and ensuring the quality delivery of all Corporate Banking capabilities to clients.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and expanding clients in Corporate Banking business as follows:
- Lead in the development and delivery of tailor made proposals for clients;
- Monitor the financial status including credit rating, major credit events and business operations of clients;
- Enhancing the quality and efficiency of service to clients and cross selling the Bank’s products and services;
- Identify and analyse current and potential business strength, weakness, opportunities and market’s threat about corporate banking business;
- Responsible for the clients positioning, marketing business plan and business strategy in Corporate Banking business;
- Conducting market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness;
- Collecting client information and asses client requirements;
- Implementing and managing the client relationship database;
- Preparing and designing marketing proposals and product launches;
- Co-ordinating the development and implementation of marketing activities as follows:
- Drafting documentation of commercial loan, trade finance and some related structure products provided to clients;
- Follow updated information about business flow, balance of commercial loan and trade finance.
What you need to succeed:
- University educated with a major in finance, economics or business administration;
- Experience in syndicated loans, trade finance, structured trade finance and other
- commercial loans; some project knowledge eg infrastructure would be helpful;
- In depth knowledge and expertise in wholesale banking products including loans
- (bi-lateral and syndicated) and derivatives;
- A successful track record in securing and retaining client accounts;
- Extensive sales and relationship management experience in the wholesale banking
- Experience in the development and implementation strategic marketing business plans;
- Ability to produce and present proposals to Credit and Compliance functions;
- A proven track record in revenue generation;
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to market wholesale banking products to
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in multicultural environments.
- Mandarin is helpful but not essential.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.