Mandarin or English Speaking Project Coordinator
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Modern eco-friendly offices, corporate global organisation, free car-parking, staff canteen with European and Chinese food, and conveniently located opposite a gym!
This is THE place to work in Reading.
We have a great opportunity for a fluent Mandarin or English speaking for the role of Project Coordinator with PBO team in Huawei.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
*Right to work Eligibility in the UK. Passport and Visas will be checked as part of the recruitment process. We require at least 18 months length on any work visas.
1. Native Mandarin speaking and writing (majority of our training and problem solving is in Mandarin with HQ)
2. Strong logical thinking and problem solving skill.
3. Graduate is fine, no work experience needed.
*Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with a wide variety of people
*Professional, positive & flexible approach
*Salary starts from £70 per day plus free parking, 25 days holiday & pension (after qualifying period), career progression opportunities.
Please contact the Huawei Team @ Gi Group on or forward your CV for more information about this sought after position.
- 1.Native Mandarin speaking and writing (majority of our training and problem solving is in Mandarin with HQ) 2.Strong logical thinking and problem sol
- no work experience needed.