Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking pricing assistant (IT/Telecom)
Your New Salary: Up to £25k + company benefits + bonus
The Skills you'll need each day: Fluent Mandarin and English, good customer service and communication skills in the IT/Telecommunication
What you'll be doing each day:
- Work with CTG S&D Department & Marketing Department to stay well updated about CTG on-net pricing;
- Work with CT HQ & local branches for competitive pricing for CT’s services in Mainland China, including special pricing approval application with CT HQ & local branches;
- Send the request to offnet partner to get a quotation
- Consolidate the pricing from different party.
- Provide pricing for BMs within the time frame stated in CTG’s document and review the pricing with BMs on a regular basis to make sure that feedback can be provided to our partners when requested;
The skills you need to succeed:
- Try to make sure the pricing provided is as accurate as possible so that there is no dispute at Project Management stage.
- Filling the BSS on time according to related document.
- When requested by SMs, take part in the bidding projects and work on pricing part under the instruction of SM & the customer;
- Assist to do the vendor management work.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
- pricing assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job