Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf or (if your account was opened in China) ianwardpf
Job title: Mandarin speaking Office Receptionist / Administration Assistant (Financial Institution)
Key skills: Fluent Mandarin and English, corporate admin experience in an international environment, strong communication skills, ability to work towards deadlines in a fast paced environment both independently and as part of a team, facilities, reception or admin experience in the UK
Status: 3 months temp to perm depending on satisfactory performance
Location: Central London
Salary: £28-34k, possibly higher, depending on experience
- Handle reception work in a professional manner, such as processing calls, managing meeting rooms.
- Order and maintain all office supplies, stationery and drink supplies
- Arrange post, courier and office newspaper/magazine subscription
- Back up other Admin colleagues for general office maintenance work
- Provide secretarial support to business department such as diary and contacts management of all departments. Travel arrangement, restaurant booking..etc.
- Providing office administrative support in the areas of procurement, report preparation and staff communication, when necessary
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by management.
- Fluent Mandarin and English
- A few years administrative experience in a corporate office environment in the UK
- Familiar with operating a switchboard and greeting clients
- Attention to details and time management skills
- Working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel and Outlook
- Good communication and problem-solving skill
- Professional mannerism and proactive working attitude
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Familiarity with the financial services industry would be a plus
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job