Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf or (if your account was opened in China) ianwardpf
Your New Job Title:Mandarin speaking Loans Assistant
The Skills you'll needeach day: Fluent Mandarin, banking experience/knowledge
Your New Salary: c£24k + bonus + excellent benefits
Who you'll be working for:Our client is a leading international bank.
What you'll be doing each day:
Responsible for administering the delivery of all function in respect of syndicated loans.
- Process drawdown, rollovers, repayments and rate fixing in LIMS for syndication loan business;
- Input/Update data and maintain loan records in network drive;
- Calculate and process commitment, utilization fee and charges and chase missing payments from agents/customers;
- Chase legal and loan documents if required and to maintain the safe keeping of these documents;
- Scan approvals, daily transactions and all related loan documents and maintain files in good order;
- Cover senior assistant to act as Facility Agent for syndicated loans, liaising with Borrowers, Lenders regarding operation matters;
- Issue and send interest/payment advices or other correspondence letters on time;
- Arrange funding with Global Financial Markets of funding requirements and advise clearing section of funds movements in timely manner;
- Maintain and update the security information (including collateral and guarantee) for syndication loans;
- Process fund receipts and payments using GUPP, SWIFTMS and WBIFN systems;
- Help other colleagues or colleagues of other sections when there is time available.
- Pack and Clear up all the fully repaid folders in the cabinet and dispose over 7 years repaid folder in the basement.
The skills you need to succeed:
Fluent Mandarin and English
Banking work experience or academic background.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
- Loans Assisant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job