One of the world's leading lifestyle and corporate concierge providers is looking to recruit a passionate, motivated and resourcefulCantonese & Mandarin speaking Lifestyle Manager and Travel Specialist to join its London's fast-growing, dynamic China team.
Our client is the global leader in the highest quality lifestyle and travel concierge services. The company is profitable, with revenues of £30+ million and growing at over 40% pa, led by the UK (their home market), and their 17 strong global office network. Two million wealthy people currently use the company's services through corporate schemes and their private membership network. They are passionate about providing exceptional service and using their insider know-how, contacts and buying power to help their members get the most from life, wherever the members are in the world.
As a Lifestyle Manager no two days are ever the same. You will use your knowledge, contacts and know-how to deal with interesting and often complex requests. As a Language Specialist, you will primarily be dealing in the following areas; Travel, Retail and Entertainment including restaurant and ticket knowledge. You will use your expertise to help our members get the most from their lives, whilst growing knowledge within your team and across the company as a whole. You will use your research and communication skills to provide personalized solutions to our members request within specified time frames.
- Fluency in Mandarin at native business level in addition to English)
- Related experience in hospitality or retail customer service
- The ideal candidate will also have a background in travel, especially with GDS and flights experience
- Exceptional verbal and interpersonal skills when dealing with members, suppliers and clients, working in a calm and professional manner at all times
- The ability to work independently and perform well with little supervision
- Dedication to customer satisfaction and a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, acting with tact and diplomacy and demonstrating excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent computer skills
- An enthusiasm to work with an emphasis for detail and follow through as required. The highest customer service standards are expected and must be maintained at all times
- Fluency in Cantonese other than English & Mandarin would be advantageous
Please note that we can only accept applications if you have the right to work in the UK for 1 year minimum.
Your working hours will be between 2pm - 11pm with one weekend day each week.
- Performance related bonus
- Access to lots of great travel and entertainment discounts.
- The opportunity for real career development. All staff are encouraged to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career.
The environment is modern, friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins the company has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.
- retail experience
- Travel Industry experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job