Mandarin Speaking Lettings Administrator
Residential Agency China Desk - Lettings Administrator - SW8
A leading global Real Estate agency are actively recruiting for a Mandarin speaking Lettings Administrator to provide administrative support to their Chinese landlords. You will be able to type proficiently in Chinese too and speaking Cantonese would also be a bonus, although not essential. Experience in an Estate Agency environment and having ARLA qualification will be a huge advantage.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join the China desk of their estate agency business, and to create a new role which is not currently fulfilled within the China offering. Excellent communication skills and confidence are essential for this role and you will have the ability to prioritise workload with an attention to detail.
The job will involve but not be limited to the following:
* Creating and compiling rental contracts
* Lettings paperwork and correspondence and liaising with landlords and tenants.
* Organising Check-ins and Check-outs, and safety certificates
* Managing landlord and tenant due diligence checks
* Tenant referencing and Immigration checks
* Managing deposit registrations
* Liaising with china desk property management on tenancy issues
* End of tenancy arrangements and managing deposit releases
* Change of occupants and invoicing
Sound like you? To apply you need to be/have-
· Mandarin speaking, Cantonese a plus.
· Experience of estate agency environment
· Excellent telephone manner with strong interpersonal skills
· The ability to work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions when necessary.
· The ability to work under pressure
· Confident and excellent communication skills
· Great team member with a positive attitude
If you are looking to join an entrepreneurial culture where staff members are valued, then please apply now.
Salary £28 - 30K basic + bonus £34K OTE
- Estate agency experience
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'