Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf or (if your account was opened in China) ianwardpf
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speakingHR & Admin Officer
The Skills you'll use each day: Fluent in both Mandarin and English, Strong UK HR experience.
Your New Salary: £30,000-40,000 (Depends on the experience)
Report to: HR Director
We are seeking an experienced HR Generalist to join our Global HR team and independently manage the day to day operations of human resources and office administration at our newly established office in Manchester. The successful candidate will be fluent in Mandarin and English, and a hands-on, self-motivated individual with exceptional organizational skills who has a track record of success in HRBP.
In this role, the individual will provide support to local business partners and management team in USA, and be responsible for full HR functions and daily administration work, especially in early stage of office setup. The right candidate for this role will contribute at a hands-on level. This position will be able to make substantial accomplishments and have huge impacts.
What you'll be doing each day:
· Provide proactive support in full HR functions, including recruiting and staffing, employee and labor relations, performance management, people development and coaching, compensation & benefits, HR compliance and policy development, etc.
· Partner with management team to drive talent initiatives within UK office to meet business objectives.
· Coordinate with hiring managers to identify hiring needs and design recruitment strategy accordingly to acquire suitable candidates timely.
· Oversee new hire orientations, training, onboarding and offboarding processes.
· Identify, evaluate and resolve labor relations, work performance, and organizational productivity concerns.
· Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable labor law requirements.
· Partner with the management team to develop strategies to create a strong culture of engaged employees; plan events (holiday parties, office events, team-building activities) and programs that initially help morale continue to be motivated.
· Provide coaching, facilitate communication and make recommendations for employee training and development to the Company.
· Own and manage payroll operations related to employee compensation and benefits.
· Collaborate proactively with HR team from other sites on the company-level programs.
· Oversee administrative daily operations within the office, including management of office supplies, space management, procurement of working facilities, mail and messenger services, reception duties, management of cleaning and maintenance services, general ownership of facilities management, cafeteria and recreation services, records management, and all daily administrative assistance to the office staffs.
· Interface with immigration counsel for any visa-related matters as well as with other vendors or agencies on payroll, legal, recruiting, procurement and other external affairs.
The skills you need to succeed:
· Legally eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
· Bilingual in Mandarin and English is a must.
· Bachelor's degree required, with a business/HR emphasis preferred.
· UK HR experience
· Minimum 3 years of hands-on work experience as an HR generalist or in an HR role with an emphasis on recruitment in a high growth and fast paced environment with dynamic priorities and demands. Previous start-up experience preferred.
· Demonstrated experience in an administrative role, supporting staff and management.
· Strong knowledge of HR practices and procedures; knowledge of labor laws/regulations.
· Expertise in diversified working permit application preferred.
· Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills and be able to build cross-functional partnerships and relationships at all levels of the organization.
· Proactive in developing and effectively introducing alternatives to current HR practices, as appropriate.
· Cooperativeness/strong team player.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
- HR generalist
- Mandarin Speaking
- HR practices and procedures
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job