Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf or (if your account was opened in China) ianwardpf
Your Job Title: Mandarin Speaking Field Applications Engineer (FAE)
Your Salary: £20k to 30k (depending on experience)
About the job:
The Field Applications Engineer (FAE) is expected to be the primary technical interface to our client for their customer base. This requires the acquisition of thorough, in-depth knowledge of all products in order to be relied on by the company’s Sales for his/her technical competence and to customers as a trusted technical advisor and partner in their application design.
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales technical support to the customers
- Ensuring smooth and ultimately successful product definition and design through all phases of the development life cycle, which includes product capability assessment, hardware/firmware design and review, laboratory debug, and triaging issues to resolution
- Understanding key customer requirements and providing and presents design and application solutions from the company’s product portfolio to them.
- Reviewing customer PRD (product requirements documentation) specifications and applications usable by a specific customer to the business feasibility of marketing proposals and provide recommendation to management.
- Establishing close personal technical ties to the customer account which enables rapid resolution of customer issues and unique opportunities to promote the company’s solutions.
Your Required Skills:
- Mandarin Chinese speaking to native level, English fluent
- Previous board-level development highly desired
- Experience with mixed signal designs;
- Solid analogy and digital competency in audio area preferred
- C language proficiency, working knowledge of embedded Linux
- Communication interface experience with any or all the following:
SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, USB, SMBus, Ethernet, CAN
- RF experience desirable, specifically in Bluetooth/BLE, Wifi and Zigbee
- App development experience a plus
- Excellent communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player, independent, self-starter, adaptable to rapidly changing market requirements, with prioritization skills, willing to travel US and internationally.
- UK work eligibility
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job