Delegate Sales Executive, Mandarin Speaking
My client is an innovative and vibrant publishing and events business, whose rapidly growing company and far-reaching client portfolio positions them as a key brand globally. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mandarin speaking delegate sales executive to join the events team, and support their sales across an internationally recognised event.
As a delegate sales executive you will be responsible for raising awareness and selling places to clients based the legal sector. You will have a strong conversational level of Mandarin as you will be talking directly to decision makers in Hong Kong based companies, often directors, CEO's and senior decision makers within the industry. You will be comfortable closing business on the phone and following up sales with all the necessary administration. Responsibilities will include:
- Achieving sales targets through targeted campaigns
- Selling bespoke delegate and event packages to the UK and International clients.
- Involved in cross selling across the events portfolio
- Working in a driven and successful team
- Working to your own initiative in order to get results
The successful delegate sales executive will have a solid events sales background and a proven track record of achieving targets. You will also have:
- Strong conversational language skills in Mandarin
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Able to work on your own and in a team
- A flexible attitude towards work
We have a variety of jobs within the events and media sector at present, so if this one is not suitable and you have all the necessary experience, please call me on to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Check out my profile on LinkedIn; in/katemoore17
Follow us on Twitter @Aspire_Interim