Mandarin Speaking Customer Support Specialist (Shift Work) - T2 Visa Sponsor
PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE
As customer services operate 365 days of the year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, this role demands flexibility and shift work. The positions are available at our offices based in Douglas, Isle of Man. In this position, you will work as part of a collaborative customer services team who are at the heart of our business goal and manage our customer's queries via various channels including chat, e-mail and/or phones.
The company premises is located on the Isle of Man and you must be willing to relocate to Isle of Man.
Permanent, full time
Manx Internet Commerce Limited is a young but dynamic company that provides bespoke gaming, consultancy, services and solutions to gaming operators. The company is centrally located in Douglas, Isle of Man.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide first contact resolution of customer issues via chat, e-mail and/or phones
- Handle administrative queries such as resetting passwords and verifying customers
- Troubleshoot and handle the most complicated and sensitive of customer inquiries
- Maintain security and confidentiality of internal information and customer/account information
- Deliver timely and accurate responses to customer questions and requests as determined by internal SLAs
- Escalate and communicate any customer well-being issues
- Take personal ownership of customer requests and provide our clients world-class level of support
- Good Customer Service skills
- Verbal and written fluency in English & Mandarin
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Relevant E-gaming industry experiences are highly desirable
- Degree holder in relevant subject is an advantage
- Eligible to work in the UK or Isle of Man is a plus
The company is looking forward to expanding the team, helping our people to achieve their long-term career goals in the UK and Isle of Man. We will be providing successful candidates with below benefits:
- Competitive starting salary
- Relocation allowance
- Tier 2 Visa application sponsorship
- Private medical insurance
- Gym membership
- Communication Skills
- Customer Support
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"