The Manx Internet Commerce Ltd is now looking for an enthusiast Mandarin Speaking Customer Support Specialist base in our office in Douglas, Isle of man, UK:
The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for maintaining positive relationships between customers and the company. This is achieved by providing ongoing support to the company customers with a focus on client satisfaction and engagement, teamwork, and complete resolutions.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Maintain clients information accurately, ensure all service could meet the expectation standard from the customer.
- Inspect and supervise all sales, check all customer information has recorded accurately.
- Understands and adheres to the company vision and our values.
- Must maintain positive relationships with customers and with other staff. A desire to contribute to and be part of a growing team is necessary.
- Excellent information technology skill, including intermediate level social media knowledge.
- Excellent Mandarin oral and written communication skills are required for this role. An ability to interact with a broad scope of customers including senior leaders in an
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
MIC is looking forward to expand our team and helping our people to achieve their long term career goals in the UK. We will be providing successful candidates with below benefits:
- Competitive starting salary
- Private Medical Insurance *
- Relocation allowance*
- Gym Membership*
- Communication Skills
- Customer Support
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job