Mandarin Speaking Customer Service Representative
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a full-time, permanent, Mandarin Speaking Customer Service Representative to join a fast-growing distribution company based in Stockton.
Working as a Customer Service Representative you will take incoming customer calls with regards to new product orders. You will need to communicate with the client over the telephone in Chinese Mandarin and record orders in English.
- Take inbound calls from customers in Chinese Mandarin or Cantonese and process orders efficiently, recording the details in English
- Generate clients’ interest in products
- Ensure data is recorded accurately in English
- Deliver a high level of customer service
- Strong verbal Chinese Mandarin or Cantonese skills are essential
- IT Literate, particularly using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Previous customer service experience would be beneficial
- Positive and confident telephone manner
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to use initiative in customer problem-solving situations
Due to the nature of the business, you will be working 40 hours per week, on shifts between 7am - 10pm Monday-Sunday.
Erik Juhler is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'