Mandarin speaking Credit Analyst - Corporate Banking
Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf or (if your account was opened in China) ianwardpf
Job Title: Mandarin speaking Credit Analyst - Corporate Banking
Skills: Good experience as a Credit Analyst, fluent Mandarin and English.
Salary: c£55k + benefits
Reporting To: Head of Corporate Banking
What You Will be Doing:
• Monitor the credit risk and exposure risk of the portfolio
• Assist the Corporate Banking Department to achieve objectives through the provision of comprehensive credit application and business focused administrative support.
• Assist in relationship support work including the preparation of credit applications and credit ratings for Corporate Banking Dept.
• Collecting information for new clients in the KYC/KYB stage.
• Assist in client annual review reports.
• Assist, monitor and review facilities and loans after drawdown including the maintenance of efficient diary procedures to monitor covenant checks, timely reviews, waivers, Compliance and legal issues.
• Monitor the credit portfolio on a continuing basis for changes in credit quality
• Assist in establishing and maintaining credit risk management controls, systems and procedures that meet the requirements of the Bank, the regulators and external auditors.
• Monitor adherence to approved credit limits and to ensure that Head of Corporate Banking are informed of all material excesses on the same working day as identified.
• Assist with the review and development of credit risk related policies and procedures.
• Report and escalate material risk events, including conduct risk events and conflicts of interest, or losses to the Head of Department.
• Maintain careful vigilance over the credit portfolio and carry out regular assessment of asset credit quality
What you need to succeed:
• Good experience as a Credit Analyst
• Educated to degree and/or appropriate professional qualification level.
• Strong experience in analyzing credit proposals in various industry sectors and for limit amounts above USD 50mn.
• Strong understanding of financial aspects of loan markets.
• Good understanding of whole banking products.
• Experience in service orientated and customer focused role in financial services sector.
• Demonstrable understanding of the international regulatory environment for the selected products and markets.
• Experience in cash flow modelling would be an advantage.
• Sound and proven analytical, credit and risk skills.
• Proactive, self-motivated and well-organized; Good communication skills; Strong work ethic and team spirit.
• Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
• Fluent (both written and verbal) in both English and Mandarin (an advantage).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"