Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf or (if your account was opened in China) ianwardpf
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Corporate Access Specialist (Financial Institution)
Your New Salary: £28-34k depending on experience
Status: 3-6 months temporary to go permanent depending on satisfactory performance and business need
Location: Central London
This position is responsible for providing supports to the Equity Sales & Trading department including Deal or Non-Deal Roadshow Arrangements, Analyst Marketing, Bespoke Trips in Asia, Conference Organisation and other administrative tasks.
What you'll be doing (include but not limited to) each day:
- Work closely with the equity sales team, research team, corporate and institutional clients and external vendors across numerous events including Analyst Marketing, Deal & Non Deal Roadshows, Bespoke Trips and Conferences
- Day-to-day coordination with internal employees and corporate management on logistic arrangements including meeting venue (internal and external), flights, ground transportation, hotel bookings and visa applications
- Maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders, including corporate, institutional clients, sales team, research team and 3rd party vendors
- Proactively identify inefficiencies / operational risks in the business
- Provide minutes for business meetings in English and Chinese, translate for business meetings when needed
The skills you need to succeed:
- Previous basic financial sector support experience/background preferred
- Previous corporate access experience preferred
- Good command in PC skills, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in English and Mandarin. English / Mandarin interpretation experiences highly valued
- Team orientated with ability to take ownership of the various corporate access function and prioritise effectively
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels, with both internal and external parties
- High degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and under pressure
- College degree or above preferred
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'