Mandarin Speaking Accounts Assistant- Graduate level
Are you a Mandarin speaking, recent graduate looking to break into an Accounting role within a successful multi national organisation? Can you work with Excel to an intermediate standard?
If so, then Reed Hammersmith have the job for you.
Working within a desirable location with suitable links for the Central, Hammersmith and City, Circle, District and Piccadilly lines, you will be part of a dynamic finance team and will be responsible for:
- Receipt and checking of payables invoices
- Issuing of sales invoices and letters of intent
- Sending the above information to the treasury team in a timely manner through effective teamwork
- Entering of receivables and payables data
- Assist with the chasing of overdue payments
- Internal communication with other Mandarin speaking offices
In return for your hard work, this company offers amazing benefits such as private healthcare, on site gym, breakfast and snacks.
Please contact Reed Hammersmith today if this role is suitable for you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'