- Managing and supporting all aspects of student progression from initial application through to graduation.
- Responsible for providing necessary administrative support to academic colleagues delivering the pre-sessional English course and providing necessary on-going support.
- Supporting the marketing team in production of high quality promotional briefing material.
- Supporting six student ambassadors who will be looking after arrangements for airport pick ups/accommodation etc.
- Managing relevant data bases and student records also providing management information required to different stakeholders.
- Supporting orientation sessions for new arrivals, promoting postgraduate courses, liaising with stakeholders to organise appropriate festivals and other cultural occasions.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in Mandarin is essential.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrable experience is administration/clerical procedures.
- Ability to work independently and to demonstrate initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to operate Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Must be able to work with a high degree of discretion and observe strict confidentiality at all times.