Mandarin Chinese speaking Recruitment Consultant - Team China
To see more Chinese jobs please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf AND pfteamchina
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Recruitment Consultant - Team China
Your New Salary: up to £26k basic (depending on experience) + commission c£10k in year 1
Location: Hybrid, mostly home based.
People First Team China was the UK’s first and is the UK’s most successful Mandarin/Cantonese focused recruitment team.
We work with some of the biggest Chinese and Western companies in the world, in a wide range of industries, on a wide range of roles, from £20k to £200k.
Now we are looking for a new consultant to join our team. Will it be you?
We need someone who:
- speaks and writes Mandarin to mother tongue level - and is fluent in written and spoken English;
- has experience of sales or account management, ideally in recruitment;
- is friendly but also confident - you can speak to and negotiate with clients - has excellent account management ability;
- can develop business with new clients and attend events on line and off line;
- is inquisitive - to find out necessary details when interviewing candidates;
- can multitask - you will be busy;
- can change their plan for the day at a moment’s notice - everything can change with an email;
- is a good planner with a good memory - essential;
- can work alone - you will have a lot of autonomy and responsibility;
- but is also a team player - we work together, we share jobs and we share candidates;
- is able to organise and willing to take part in webinars - for clients and candidates;
- is happy to work from home most of the time and
- can handle disappointment and frustration - and success!
What You Will be Doing:
- Viewing and assessing CVs from candidates applying for jobs
- Researching and sourcing candidates from online CV databases
- Contacting, interviewing and registering candidates each day
- Liaising with clients to build business, discuss vacancies, negotiate offers, etc.
- Submitting CVs to clients
- Arranging job interviews for candidates, then following up and passing feedback to clients
- Negotiating offers between candidates and clients
- Helping present webinars, attending events on and off line.
Please view all our Chinese jobs at www.people-first.co.uk
Please follow us on Linkedin: people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'